The International Sessions of Digital Photography offers Group and Private classes to help enhance your knowledge of your DSLR or film cameras. Composition in the Field classes offer, hands on instruction with shooting techniques and tips from industry professionals. The photography workshops aim to enhance your skills to get maximum results.
Our classes are designed with our location photography workshops, to gain the profession knowledge to work in the field and on the street Our Private one - on- one classes can be customized to your specific needs, whether it be to understand your camera settings and / or .how to handle specific lighting situations.
We're here to help you take better pictures.
All CLASSES ARE HELD OUTDOORS.
Social Distancing practices are observed.
Participants must be comfortable wearing masks at all times.
Participants should be in good health before the start of the workshop
and should not have tested positive for COVID-19 within the 15-day period before the start of each workshop.
We recommend that you are fully vaccinated before the workshop.
We urge you to follow the CDC guidelines for COVID-19 for the most up-to-date information.
If canceling at least 42 hrs prior to the start of the session, you may:
• Transfer registration to another person—valid for the original session.
• Receive a full, non-refundable credit on account—this can be applied toward session registrations
(Please note that all credits expire 1 month from the date that they are issued.)
• Receive a refund of your session, less a 15% handling fee.
If canceling less than 48 hrs prior to the start of the session, you may:
• Transfer registration to another person—valid for the original session, or for one other date at the same cost,
If the new participant would like to attend a session with a different price, additional payment may be required.
• Receive a full, non-refundable credit on account—this can be applied toward session registrations.
(Please note that all credits expire 1month from the date that they are issued.
All make up sessions expire 1 month from the original date issued.
Only one make up session is valid per each purchase.)